Award Winning Business
On Friday 17th October, we won the Retail and Environmental Categories at the recent 2014 Bendigo Business Excellence Awards! In the last twelve months we have taken the family business to another level and we are so proud of all our team and what we have achieved. After 38 years in business, we really value and appreciate this opportunity to be recognized in our community.
So next time you need to Get It Ready and Get It Right, Get it from Epsom Sand and Soil!
Christmas Trading Dates
Thank you for visiting our website and on behalf of all our team, we would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a safe and relaxing time with family and friends.
Our last day of trading for 2014 will be on Tuesday 23rd December closing at 12 noon and reopening on Monday 5th January 2015 at 7am.
Have you got the relatives coming for Christmas? Here's a quick few ways to spruce up the landscaping:
- top up the garden beds with coloured mulch - black, brown or red
- top up driveways/paths with a fresh layer of gravel
- decorative stones to add colour and contrast to your foliage
- sand pit sand - beautiful white washed beach type sand
- premium soil for a vegie garden or some fresh new pot plants for the front door or entertaining areas
Ask us about FREE DELIVERY